Friday, September 9, 2011

Have Faith



.

It is hard to believe it is time for another Flourishes Release Challenge.  With the cool crisp air here in NC I am ready.  We have had temps over 90 every day since April.  It is also time to say goodbye to my hummingbirds for the winter.  I thought this would be a great set to use. 


.

Our challenge this month is to use the above color palette.  Don't you just love all those yummy colors? I chose honeysuckle, coffee liqueur and cedar.  

I chose lots of the new AMAZING goodies Flourishes has in the store now.  Wow did those CHA girls do a great job picking out goodies.  I used Hello Hyacinth and Humming Along for my stamps. The paper is from My Minds Eye Vanity Fair and then I added this beautiful trim and pearls
I cut my image out with my Grand Calibur using the Spellbinders Eighteen die.  LOVE this new die. 
Come join in the fun. You have until Next Friday to complete a card using these colors. 

One more thing before I go.. A big welcome to Tammy Hershberger who is joining the Senior Design team.  We are very happy to have her.

HOW TO PLAY: Simply incorporate one or more of these colors on your card or creation and you'll be in the running! After you create your card, be sure to come back here and link up using our Inlinkz widget. You’ll need to share your link here to be in the running! You have until September 16th at 5PM EST to enter! This month we have 3 new stamp sets to share. The previews start next Wednesday and just think, you could WIN them all!

Now check out our talented teams creations:
Now, when you make the rounds to our fabulous designers, you might notice something about their creations! A handful of them are using Flourishes brand new 123 Create Kit called Garden Girl! It's hot and trendy and guess what? It uses some of those fabulous "in" colors for fall! Check it out!
With this kit you get a 6 by 6 Bo Bunny Garden Girl Paper Pack, matching Bo Bunny jewels, 10 fun-filled daisy charms, 2 yards of 1/2" purple May Arts ribbon, 2 yards of olive green wrinkled May Arts ribbon and one yard of beautiful pleated satin ribbon in a lush chocolate brown! All of this for just $17. Think of the fun you'll have creating with all of these goodies! You can click HERE to pick up your kit before they are gone!

32 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    I love your card! You've used one of my favorite Flourishes sets and you've colored it so beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs, Anne P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn...this is so gorgeous!! And funny thing, I just picked up the cutest cupcake boxes today and they were so close to this designer paper! I love the pink and this image is one of my favorites...but your skills bring out the magic! Hugs, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Dawn this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE that pom pom ribbon and your coloring is GORGEOUS! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular card Dawn! Love all the trim and bling you added. The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Dawn! I love the tiny pearls and the way the hummingbird is off the image floating!
    Add your coloring to this and voila! Stunning creation!

    PS-I love your comment "queen of softness"...but I don't think my kids would agree, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very lovely, Dawn! Love the hummingbird. Everything coordinates so well on your awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such beautiful work with this set Dawn. The pinks and greens are awesome...and I love that pom pom trim! So good to have you back lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet welcome, Dawn! I'm honored to be on the team with you!

    GORGEOUS card! LOVE the shades of pink, and the pretty pearls and lace trim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with pink and green and white. Lovely image and your hummer is amazing! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your card as humming birds are my very favorite littl birds and this is just beautiful.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, Dawn! I love the colors and papers you used! Love the image, too, which you have colored so amazingly perfectly! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Dawn, your pearl border and the ribbon trim and awesome with your flowers. Very pretty girlie! Hope you have a great football weekend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love that set! Beautiful card, love the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful palette to choose from Dawn. I just love this beauty you created. I will miss my hummers too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring and shading, Dawn! Love your trims. A totally gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Dawn! I love the humming bird and pretty papers. I was not able to set out my hummingbird feeders here. The ants were so bad I had to put it up. I am sure there were many of them here too. I am sooo ready for fall. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooooooooooh, Dawn, this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so gorgeous! I had to smile when I saw your background paper. I have this same paper & had never used it yet. I love your coloring on both the flower & the beautiful bird. You always put everything together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Dawn! I just love the colors and the coloring of the hummingbird and flowers. Gorgeous embellishing too!! Hope all is well!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  20. you bring such life to your images through your coloring...wow

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dawn, when you create, I see alot of love go into it! This is just stunning. I had to take some time and just take it all in...STUNNING!
    Your colours, your colouring, your layout...the finish product....priceless!Oh I love when you post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome creation, Dawn! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How gorgeous! Love the colors/paper and trim!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the design, the papers and that beautiful image, which is superbly colored as usual.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Dawn... this is beautiful!!! I love how you colored the flowers and that hummer!!! I am ready for fall but hate to see the flowers go away for the winter! LOL! The kids are here for the weekend so we have had lots of fun! Yes... coffee soon!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Always an inspiration of creativity! Quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW Dawn this is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE how you placed your pearls!!! GORGEOUSNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous trim and love the pearls on that beautiful paper. Of course, the image and your coloring are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! This is STUNNING, Dawn! Your coloring on this is soooo beautiful! Lovin' all the pink too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..