Hello happy crafters! It's Friday and this week we have a brand new "feature" over on the Power Poppy Hot Spot i.e. the blog! This is not only a day when the Bloom Brigade will show you some of their latest creations, it's a day when we ask YOU to show us your stuff! That's right -- we want to see YOUR creations
I made a pretty simple card this week as I have visitors in town and didn't have time to color so I chose the
Dynamic Duos: Tulips and Peonies. I colored it with a R81 and R83 Copics marker. I cut it out to fit on this tag I found in my stash and then added some pink ribbon and cording.
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY: All you need to do is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING!OFFICIAL RULES:
- Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation!
- Link up your creation using the Linky below
- Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post
- We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
- All players from the 13th, 20th and 27th will have their names thrown into a hat and the winner will get to pick a FREE STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE! Woo hoo!Need a little inspiration to get those creative juices flowing? Be sure to stop on by and see what these lovely ladies on our Bloom Brigade created this week!