Hello happy crafters! It's Friday and this week we have a brand new "feature" over on the Power Poppy Hot Spot i.e. the blog! This is not only a day when the Bloom Brigade will show you some of their latest creations, it's a day when we ask YOU to show us your stuff! That's right -- we want to see YOUR creations
I created this card for my Dad for Father's day this year. He is my son's biggest fan. He got to travel to NC to see my son play for the very first time this year. He has had some major health issues and he told the Dr that at the top of his bucket list was to come see him play. It was so bittersweet for me knowing it was the first time he saw him and could possibly be the last. This set is called Play Ball and it is my all time favorite stamp set ever. It is available here in the Power Poppy store: PLAY BALL.
I chose to use the thread stamp to create the inside. Isn't it awesome. I added lots of grunge and distressing. You never want to play ball with a white ball. The dirtier the better.
I have been going through all my old photos and came across this card my dad sent to me years ago. I will treasure it forever and have framed it. My dad is no longer able to write me letters and this was meant to be found and dusted off. It saddens me that our world has become so cyberly and that future generations won't have these gems to read over and over.
Now back to the challenge:
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY: All you need to do is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING!OFFICIAL RULES:
- Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation!
- Link up your creation using the Linky below
- Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post
- We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
- All players from the 13th, 20th and 27th will have their names thrown into a hat and the winner will get to pick a FREE STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE! Woo hoo!Need a little inspiration to get those creative juices flowing? Be sure to stop on by and see what these lovely ladies on our Bloom Brigade created this week!
Now on to my blog candy winner.......Patti J
Please contact me via email so I can get your package to you...email@example.com
Patti JMay 22, 2014 at 9:21 PM