Friday, February 27, 2015

Love You



THE SKY’S THE LIMIT CHALLENGE is the first in many monthly challenges intended to unleash your design power and light a creative spark. This month’s challenge is all about looking to the skies and being inspired by nature’s incredible color palette. You only have to look out the window to get started! AND, there are just 8 more days left, you have through February 28th to enter! For all the details on THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE, just click HERE. Be sure to link up your creation after you get those fingers inky! Today is the final day to enter.

I chose this picture as my sky inspiration:


I had my kids all here for Thanksgiving..  We drove out by a pretty place on the lake as the sun was setting and shot this photo.  I love it.  It was a really special weekend. We don't get to see each other very often. 


 I took the hearts as my inspiration for my card for my sky creation.





I chose Power Poppies Big Script for my sentiment.  Then I added some stitching on my double punched hearts.  This paper is from the Carta Bella Words Of Love pad.  It is so pretty.  I have seen many cards like this on Pinterest and  had wanted to create one.  This set is so much fun.


Now check out what the Bloomies have for you today: 










13 comments:

  1. Great card and I LOVE the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... that's the cutest photo Dawn! What a great way to interpret it too! Gorgeous card today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet kids! What a great picture, and such a cute card too lady. i love the 3d sewn hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an awesome card! LOVE those hearts and the stitching down the center just turns them into WOW hearts! Beautiful patterns, beautiful design & BEAUTIFUL card! I hope you framed the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love that photo of your kids!!! Great inspiration too!!! Love the 3-D hearts and how you stitched them on! Really cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute - love the stitched hearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Dawn, this picture is one of the sweetest photos ever...one you will always cherish! What fabulous inspiration and wonderful interpretation! Just love your stitched hearts and perfect sentiment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a keepsake photo! Glad you could have your family together. I love how you stitched your hearts down the centers - it adds so much movement to the sides of the hearts :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that pic with your kids is just too cute!!! Thanks for sharing that with us...
    And you card is a great idea too, Love the whold look of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card! You always do such unique and wonderful cards! LOVE the picture you took. Wow you are so creative with your ideas. If it not a card its behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful photo, Dawn, and your card is so cute! It looks great with the Big Scripts sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card with those fun patterned paper hearts Dawn. mwah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..