Friday, October 31, 2014

Power Poppy's Heaven and Nature Sing






Welcome to day 4 of the Power Poppy Release.  Today features some of my favorite things to color. BIRDS and FLOWERS.  This set is so beautiful.





I stamped out my images twice and watercolored them on hot pressed watercolor paper.  I cut out each bird and popped them up.  Watercoloring the sets this week was so much fun.  I gave my little birds some red.  I thought it was perfect for a festive holiday card.  This set along with all the other sets will be available for sale tomorrow over on the Power Poppy Blog. This specific set will be HERE.

Dina Kowal




11 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, very pretty, love that you brought the blue into the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Dawn! Wonderful coloring of the beautiful image! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and I love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh! I absolutely love how you carried the image above as well for a beautifully framed image! Your coloring and shading is also to die for Dawn! So striking and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just GORGEOUS!! I love your watercoloring! Those birds are just beautiful & your snappy red gingham bow just pulls it all together. This card is guaranteed to put a huge smile on someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn this is beautiful. Your colors are rich and warm, wonderful flower accent in the corner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Dawn!! I love the rich red/brown colors of your birds and the beautiful highlighting you did around the images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn! I've always admired your coloring and this is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image Dawn, these birds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn, my goodness, so pretty! I love that you watercolored. Seems you don't see much watercoloring anymore. You did such a beautiful job. I have so enjoyed seeing these pretty birds colored up every which way and all the different designs for this set. Love the colors you chose, and the gingham bow finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be one of my favorites...but I am so out of practice coloring and this is big! Love your watercolor ing and the touches of festive reds! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..