It's that time again..The Power Poppy Pop Goes the World Challenge. This week we travel to Portofino, Italy. The challenge is to use the above pictured colors in your creation. Here is a link to the challenge: Power Poppy Pop Goes the World
I chose the newly released Farmers Market stamp set.
These apples are so fun to color. I am a huge fan of apples. We planted 2 apple trees to memorialize a family member this last fall. I didn't realize it takes 2-4 years for them to produce. I will just have to color this image while I patiently wait.
I used turquoise, red, yellow and green to match the challenge rules this week. We eat a lot of organic produce and I love that Marcella added the word organic to the apple crate.
Copic colors I used are:
Here are the challenge rules:
THE CHALLENGE: Be inspired by the beauty of this photo and use at least three out of the four colors we've highlighted. Choose from shades of turquoise or yellow or red or a little bit of grassy green in your creation! Simply use a Power Poppy stamp set, these colors and link up your creation to be in the running!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
· Using the Linky over on the Power Poppy Blog and link up to the exact post featuring your card
· Use one of Power Poppy's images -- any one will do!
· Be sure to list the Power Poppy Challenge in your post or gallery write up
· If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, be sure to use the keyword PPWORLD2
· Entries will be accepted up until August 31st at 5PM EST.
· Winners will be announced Friday, September 5th and the person chosen wins a Power Poppy stamp set of choice!
Now check out the Bloom Brigades creations for a little inspiration: