Friday, August 29, 2014

Enjoy


It's time for another Peep of the Week over at Power Poppy.  What a great way to spend your long Labor Day weekend for those of you in the US.  This week I chose the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers to get me started.  


I used the newly released set Countryside Bouquet Deluxe.  You can find the set over at the Power Poppy store:  Country Bouquet Deluxe Stamp Set.  A pretty simple card but I loved this sketch and thought this stamp was perfect for it.  I needed a birthday card for my daughter.  She is coming to visit this weekend for her birthday. I am super excited as I don't get to see my girls very often. 


Here is the sketch on SCS.  Can you believe there have been 503 sketches.  WOW.  I feel like a sketch really gets me started on a card.  Check out the sketch challenge HERE

If you would also like the details on how to play in the Power Poppy Peep of the Week please go to the Power Poppy blog...HERE.

Don't forget to check out what these lovely Bloom Brigade stampers have for you today:  




This is the newest addition to your family.  Meet Millie.  She is a fun, active and loving little pup.  It's just like having a new baby again.  Have a wonderful weekend.








13 comments:

  1. Awww... look at the furry little face - how sweet! Enjoy the puppy stage Dawn!

    I just love your blue, white and green card! So happy and vibrant! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use this image, I almost didn’t recognize it at first! It looks so fresh. Cute new pup too Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using that sketch was a wonderful idea! I LOVE the whole design of this gorgeous card! Your coloring, of course is beautiful & I love the colors! I'm also in love with Millie! She looks like such a bundle of pure love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, this is so pretty, Dawn! I almost didn't recognize the set at first, it's so different looking here. I love the colors and the sketch. I wish I'd seen this sketch. I do love a three panel sketch for some reason. I like how you placed the gems on each panel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: What is WRONG with me? I almost forgot to congratulate you on your beautiful little Millie! Oh, what a sweet baby she is. You have many wonderful years of pure love ahead of you and, yes, it is very much like having a baby or a toddler again. Mine are 3 and 5 and still very much like little kids. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...you've struck my heart in two ways. First of all, I'm a turquoise fan all the way. I literally have to stop myself from purchasing too many turquoise clothes, and embellishments! Your card is just perfect with the lovely bling added to the images. And then you include Millie in this post too....seriously! You're killing me!! What a sweetie!! What a precious addition to the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I check your blog every day and just Love your creations...but must say you grabed my heart today with Millie! She will be the best child ever I bet. So loving and giving all the time, it's just amazing how much they are like kids....
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Dawn! Saw that you commented on Benzi's card and thought I'd pop on over and say HI! I even got a lovely surprise seeing this fabulous card! :) Hope all is good with you --

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Dawn your new fur baby is so cute... I want to hug the screen! Enjoy all those new puppy fun days.
    Your card is so pretty and wonderful CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, Dawn, your new "baby" is darling! Just love her - looks so cuddly! And your daughter surely loved this card!! Beautiful colors and great sketch for it!! Hugs, sweet friend...and I know you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Millie is so so cute, Dawn!! That picture could be on a magazine cover, too...so perfect! I hope you're having lots of fun with her. Your card is adorable...nice to see he florals in such vibrant blues!! Hope you're doing well, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..