Monday, March 31, 2014

Good Thinking Renewal






With on-trend typography designed by Marcella Hawley, Good Thoughts: Renewal will end your search for "just the right" rejuvenating words! This all-sentiment set measures 4" by 6" and is loaded with 16 images. Take a deep breath in, exhale out and stamp up some serenity. Now doesn't that just feel better?




I have always wanted to experiment with stamping on canvas.  For my card today I found a canvas tag at my local craft store.  I stamped this awesome sentiment onto it and then heat set it.  I made my own rolled flowers out of burlap ribbon and added some bling and lace.  This set has so many great sentiments.  This one is my favorite.  
Today the Bloom Brigade is stamping out some serenity and they'd love to share a bit with you! 
Allison Cope

Christine Okken

Cindy Lawrence

Danielle Kennedy

Dawn Burnworth

Leslie Miller

Stacy Morgan

Tosha Leyendekker









21 comments:

  1. Love this pretty sentiment. Another great set in my "must haves".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Dawn! Love all the textures and the stamping on canvas! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just stamped beautifully on canvas! And I love your flowers! This is just a gorgeous card! And that pop of gingham is perfect! You can never have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the warm colors and the fabulous textures! Reminds me of my favorite pair of jeans! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Dawn! I love all the texture of all your fabric, lace and flowers! Stunning colours - so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty and feminine card! I love the textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning Dawn. I love your use of fabrics in the design, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Dawn! And those flowers are gorgeous. I have to try this on canvas, I think I have some . Now to get it to look as beautiful as yours and I will be doing something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wayy cool!! Love e mix of textures!! Your rolled flowers add so much, Dawn! Now, I have to ask...will this new company have stamp challenges? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of the sentiment on canvas with the crochet trim and gingham and rolled roses and and and -- oh, heck, I just love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo!! LOVE what you did with the canvas and your beautiful collage of flowers Dawn! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The texture on this card is amazing. The canvas and burlap work so well together. Gorgeous design. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is country goodness right here. Your rolled flowers are wonderful. So soothing and beautfiul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colour combo, such a gorgeous card hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, Dawn - this is stunning! Great job! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great texture and dimension on this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Dawn, love this rustic beauty! The sentiment stamped on canvas and rolled flowers add such a warmth and rich beautiful. Love all of your sweet details as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What gorgeous texture and dimension, the canvas seems so fitting for this sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this! those flowers are fabulous and the sentiment is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your handmade burlap flowers Dawn..they go so well with your canvas tag and give this beautiful card such wonderful texture! Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the sentiment, love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..