It is time for Flourishes Noon Time Challenge. Today the challenge is to make a card with a frame by using your dies and your stamps to create that frame. I chose the cherries in the Tiny Flowers and Tags set and also used Flourishes Cherries and Peaches set.
I love how this card turned out. I stamped on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock. I used the Tiny Flowers and Tag with the cherries stamp and the XO's. I also used the new Taylor-Made Classic Tag Dies:
I created my frame by using my Spellbinder's Classic Circle dies.
To color the cherries and leaves I used Flourishes Copics Collection:
Need more inspiration..check out what several DT members have created:
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using stamps and dies for a frame. When you are done creating, simply link up here on the Flourishes blog!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, February 10th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCFEBRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, February 11th at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Thanks for stopping by! We’ll be back with more sneaks and fun first thing tomorrow morning! See you then!