Happy birthday to us! Happy birthday to us! Happy birthday dear Flourishes..... Happy birthday to us! That's right, this month Flourishes officially turned 4 YEARS OLD! So, we are lighting the candles on the cake and throwing a party like no other! The good news is -- even though it's our birthday - you could win one heck of a present yourself with some fabulous blog candy! Our designers have lit up the creativity with some fabulous birthday cards and they are involved in just one way that you can get your hands on a great bag of goodies!
HOW CAN YOU WIN? THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS!
- Leave a comment on the Flourishes Blog
- Leave a comment on the designers' posts that are on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s hops!
- Play in our Flourishes Birthday Celebration Card Challenge!
- Play in our Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge!
- HOW TO PLAY IN OUR FLOURISHES BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE!
- Simply make a birthday card using Flourishes stamps!
- Entries need to be in by Thursday, September 1st by 5 PM EST
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCBDAY2
- We’ll announce the winners next Friday, September 2nd right here!
Speaking of candy, what do you win if you comment or play today? Take a peek!!! We’ll be giving 7 of these prize packs away! That’s right, SEVEN!
It is an honor and a pleasure to be on this team. I think Flourishes by far has some of the best stamps and I love working with them. Here is the card I created for this birthday celebration.
I chose the Sunflower set for my birthday card. I love this set for the fastly approaching Fall season. I used my new Spellbinder's Labels Twenty Three and Grand Labels Twenty Three Dies to create the shape of my card. I cut all my die shapes out with my Grand Calibur Machine. I watercolored my flowers and cut them out. The paper is from Basic Grey's Origins collection.
I stamped the sentiment from the Kid's Play set and cut it out with my Spellbinders Nested Pennant Die.
We'll be back tomorrow with one final hop with five more fabulous designers! Did you check out our customer hop post yesterday? If not, there are three ways to win there too! We're giving away seven, yes SEVEN of these prize packs above this week! Let's get commenting and creating!