This week over at Mo's Challenge blog the challenge is to create a card or project with a pocket.
I thought I would create another pumpkin card with my Spellbinder's dies. I showed how to do this in this POST. I wanted to make a card to go with my pumpkins I have been sewing. I chose Patrick In The Pumpkins.
I colored with copics and highlighted with prisma pencils. I used felt for the stem and stitched around the edges and filled with some filling. Then added some fiber that was wrapped around a pencil and sprayed with starch to help it keep the shape.
Here is the card outside the front pocket.
I sent out the rest of my pumpkins today.. I love the way these all turned out.