Friday, March 5, 2010

Whimsie Doodles New Release

Whimsie Doodles Bears
It's Whimsie Doodles New Release day... I love these sweet little
images.. They are perfect for any occasion. I used mine for a
birthday card for a friend.. I computer generated my sentiment
but there is an awesome set of sentiment images too. I actually
merged my two bears together..

Here are the rest of the imags.. The How Sweet Set comes in
Red Rubber.. the rest are digis...


Now head on over and check the new release out.
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn what a sweet card! Adorable! Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a whole bunch of cuteness!
    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Perfect for the parents of twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww Dawn,so beautiful card,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnes, Dawn, this is too SWEET!!! I love the colors and those 2 cute bears...so wonderfully colored!!! I absolutely love this card!!! Have a wonderufl weekend, my friend!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW Dawn these new images are DARLING!!! LOVE your card girl!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Dawn...you add a touch of whimsy to everything...and they match your blog...which I love! Have a great weekend,friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww SO cute, dawn!! love how you combined the two bears!! :) great idea! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!!! Love how they are positioned in the corner! Absolutely adorable creation! Happy Weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so sweet Dawn and I love the new releases!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a cute card-the images are so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..