Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Challenge National Friendship Week

WhimsieDoodlesCarrot2


This week Paula challenged us to create a card or project for National
Friendship week.. You can see the challenge over on the
Whimsie Doodles PCP CHALLENGE
I made this adorable little carrot box for my sister..
She is my best friend even if she is my sister.. :)  I chose the sentiment

from the new release available over at Whimsie Doodles.
This second project is for my niece.. I already sent them to her
as they would be a bit stale if I waited until Easter.. I used a
cookie stick and added the bunnies to it.. Then used the sentiment
also from the new release.. I put it in a pretzel bag I found at Michael's. 

WhimsieDoodlesChickStick

Two really easy projects for Easter.. My stamp room is all torn up so I
will be back to regular stamping in a week.. Plus my family is here
visiting and "helping" with the construction.. Have a super weekend.



AHEARTHEADERFINALFEB

9 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! Now, I, would wait until Easter, as stale Peeps are my fav! I am going to make these-just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn, these are adorable projects...I love the bunnies...I'll have to remember that one for a classroom treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling projects, Dawn!! What a fun ways to share treats with your peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo adorable Dawn!! Love your Easter projects sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what great projects. Great way to feature those peeps! I know someone who absolutely loves them stale. Love the carrot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute, I like your bunnies on a stick and the carrot box is wonderful and whimsical!
    You must have a very big project going with your craft studio...I am sure it's a mess but will be so exciting when you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing.. I'm running out of adjectives to describe all of the great things you do. I might have to CASE this for one of my GNO's! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..