Friday, February 19, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Blog Hop

I am away from my blog for the next two weeks.. This is an automatic 
post that will stay at the top until February 19th at 11:00 PM EST.. 
I will announce a winner on Saturday morning. 



Mo's Digital Pencil Blog Hop


That's right!  It's Mo's SIX MONTH anniversary and we reached the 1000 member
milestone on PCP last week -- so Bella and Bronte called for a celebration!

Blog Hop with both DTs!  Each  DT member will be giving "their" stamp to a random
person who leaves a comment.  Plus, visitors can gather "clues" at each stop to spell a
phrase and be entered into the big contest to win one of many prizes including:
Mo's Digital stamps
Stampavie Mo's stamps
coffee cups, totes and teeshirts from Mo's Zazzle shop 
and the grand prize of an original handmade art doll by Mo!

Participate in the hop and then drop by my PCP group any time on Tuesday 
to enter in the prize drawings. Winners will be announced Friday!  Hope you'll join us!


 You should have started the blog hop out at Jak's blog.  If not go back 
to her blog. Along the way you will collect a letter from each blog.  Then 
you will figure out the phrase and in an email to MO you will spell it out and
put it in the subject line of your email.  My letter is... P

I chose 3 of Mo's images and merged them into one.  I am giving away
the Coexist image seen here.  The Home Tweet Home Image is free over 
on PCP HERE.. The door is the door from Mo's Christmas images.  
I replaced the wreath in Photoshop Elements..  NO worries I asked Mo 
before I did this.  Please if you merge images on a card make sure you 
read Mo's requirements HERE. My friend Holly Young has a tutorial on 
Merging Images HERE.







This is the image I am giving away on my blog:  COEXIST


Mo's Digital Pencil Blog Hop


Now off to the next blog.. Your next stop is Elaine L...But before you 
go be sure to leave me a comment.  I will close this post at 12:00 PM EST
on February 19th.  I  will use random generator to pick one lucky winner. 
Mo will also close hers at that time.. 


THE ENTIRE LIST  OF LINKS IS HERE IN CASE ANYONE GETS LOST OR
THE HOPPING IS NOT IN ORDER   BLOG LIST


AHEARTHEADERFINALFEB